I’ve been slack about posting my monthly to-do lists the last quarter, but as I said in my Mid-Year Review, I want to get back on track.
- Write 8 blog posts (not including “On this date” posts) – ideally, this will include 1 Women’s Timeline post and 3 Surname Saturdays, but anything counts.
- Look for James Benjamin Butler family on 1910 census in Texas. I’ve looked before, but hope springs eternal.
- Visit courthouse and get a copy of my grandparent’s marriage license.
- Order SS-5 for Lizzie (West) Kendrick.
- Visit cemetery & get headstone photos for Lizzie and France Kendrick.
- Scan remaining 4 death certificates & enter info into database.
- Process 4 emails from my genealogy inbox (this includes due diligence to verify facts & then entering info in database).
- Finish updating all military records in RootsMagic (they didn’t import with my original gedcom for some reason).
- Get the RootsMagic database cleaned up enough to import into TNG – this makes me very anxious. The whole process will probably be a future post topic.
- Continue working on The Notebook Project – I’m on Ellis.
- Complete Lessons 2 & 3 in NGS “Family History Skills” online course.
What are your genealogy plans for July?