- Margaret (Bushart) Barringer was born in 1742 in Newton, North Carolina.
- Rhoda (Cunningham) Alexander was born in 1763 in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania (my 4th-great-grandmother).
- John Wesley Ellis was born in 1847.
- Robert Daniel Mathis was born in 1852.
- Columbus P. Hemphill was born in 1857.
- Cora Lee (Fouts) Kendrick was born in 1881 in Murray County, Georgia.
- Mollie Victoria (Childers) Roberts was born in 1909 in Murray County, Georgia.
- Maggie Hemphill died in 1864 (she was only three weeks old – her mother, Rhoda, died in childbirth on July 22. I know that there was a typhoid epidemic in McDowell County during the summer of 1864; I wonder if it influenced the deaths of Maggie and Rhoda?).
- Mary R. Hemphill died in 1864 in McDowell County, North Carolina – of typhoid.
- Clarissa Jane (Lytle) Morris died in 1869 in Montford Cove, North Carolina.
- Elmer Rufus Roberts died in 1970 in Murray County, Georgia.
- Anna Blandina Dellinger and Johann Michael Endres were married in 1715.