- Write 8 blog posts (not including “On this date” posts) – my first priority here is to write up my notes from FGS and also do 1 Women’s Timeline post.
- Process 4 emails from my genealogy inbox (this includes due diligence to verify facts & then entering info in database).
- Transcribe Jim Butler military records received in July and enter into database.
- Work on Butler Ahnentafel report due diligence: my goal is to complete pp. 14 and 15.
- Start researching the Dave Butler whitecapping case. This would be a good opportunity to test drive using a research plan.
- As I said last month, I have a lot of duplicate notes resulting from a recent software conversion, so I’m working on deleting the duplicates. This month I want to do the surnames starting with J and K.
- I also have some facts that didn’t convert, so I want to make sure they are all entered this month, so I can stop worrying about losing that data.
- Continue working on The Notebook Project – I’m on Harris and I want to complete 200 names.
- Complete Lessons 4 & 5 in NGS “Family History Skills” online course.
What are your genealogy goals for September?