- Write 8 blog posts (no including “On this date” posts) – I still have FGS notes to write up, so those are my priority.
- Process 5 headstone photos from Chatsworth Heights Cemetery (this includes entering data into RootsMagic, (possibly) writing “Tombstone Tuesday” posts, and adding the photos to TNG).
- Census project: Analyze two 1930 census records – one for my paternal grandmother and one for my maternal grandfather.
- Work on France Kendrick/Lizzie West family group sheet. Ensure that I have basic birth-marriage-death facts for everyone and that they are properly cited.
- Due diligence on p. 16 of Butler Ahnentafel report.
- The FHL film I ordered last week should come in, so look for marriage bond for Ben Hemphill and Martha Lytle, as well as for others who may have been married in McDowell County, NC between 1842 and 1868.
- Order FHL film of Fannin County, GA marriages.
- Database work: delete duplicate notes from records with surnames starting with P and Q.
- Lesson Two of NGS Home Study Course.
- Attend Family History Expo in Atlanta!
What are your genealogy plans this month?