- Write 8 blog posts (no including “On this date” posts).
- Process 5 headstone photos from Chatsworth Heights Cemetery (this includes entering data into RootsMagic, (possibly) writing “Tombstone Tuesday” posts, and adding the photos to TNG).
- Process 5 marriage bonds from McDowell County, NC that I found on microfilm last month.
- Census project: Finish the 1930 transcription and analysis for my maternal grandfather and do my paternal grandmother.
- Database work: delete duplicate notes from records with surnames starting with R and S.
- Complete Lesson Three and work on Lesson Four of NGS Home Study Course – I’ve decided to accelerate my schedule to one lesson every three weeks instead of one per month.
- Do some FamilySearch Indexing – it’s been awhile since I did this and I’d like to get back into it.
What are your genealogy plans this month?