Here is my to-do list for February, mapped to my annual goals.
- Forrester research: I got an email from a new-found Forrester cousin last month with a good bit of census information. I want to follow up on this and test her conclusions to see if I agree. My brick-wall ancestor appears to be her brick-wall ancestor’s brother.
- Census project: do the 1930 transcription and analysis for Newton Coleman Ward.
- Write 1 research plan (subject TBD – maybe something to do with the Forresters).
- Work on the research from the plan I wrote last month re: the West/Lankford marriage record.
- Write 8 blog posts.
- Spend 15 minutes a week dealing with papers on my desktop.
- Do a little database cleanup work.
- Do one item from DearMyrtle’s February organization checklist, probably something related to photos or scanning.
- NGS Home Study Course – do Lesson 5 (Census Records).
- Watch one online video about genealogy (title TBD).
What do you want to accomplish this month?