Here is my to-do list for March, mapped to my annual goals.
I really enjoyed focusing on the Forresters last month, so I’m going to continue the idea of working on one family for March – the Wards.
- Census project: do the 1930 and 1920 transcriptions and analyses for Newton Coleman Ward; if I have time, I’ll add 1910.
- Make sure I have basic vital events for Ward-Johnson family, including properly formatted citations.
- Write 1 research plan
- Use my research log (I tend to forget)
- Write 8 blog posts.
- Spend 15 minutes a week dealing with papers on my desktop – look for Ward items.
- Do a little database cleanup work – limit this; it got out of hand last month.
- Do one item from Dear Myrtle’s March Organization Checklist – probably trying out Second Life, as that’s something I’ve been meaning to do.
- NGS Home Study Course – do Lesson 7 (Church & Cemetery Records) and Lesson 8 (Probate & Court Records).
- Watch one online video about genealogy (title TBD).
What do you want to accomplish this month?