Here is my to-do list for April, mapped to my annual goals.
The last two months, I’ve focused my research on one surname per month. I like how this is working, so I’m going to continue by focusing on the Johnsons for April.
- Census project: do the 1920 and 1910 transcriptions and analyses for the Newt Ward-Rachel Johnson household.
- Write 1 research plan.
- Use my research log (I’m hoping the more I write this down, the more likely I’ll be to remember it).
- Write 8 blog posts.
- Spend 15 minutes a week dealing with papers on my desktop.
- Do a little database cleanup work.
- NGS Home Study Course – do Lesson 7 (Church & Cemetery Records).
What do you want to accomplish this month?