I had considered skipping To-Dos this month, given my recent lack of motivation and the fact that summer is here, the cicadas are mostly gone (yea!), and I want to spend time outside. Instead, I decided to do a very abbreviated list.
- Saturday I was contacted by a DNA match from 23andMe. We think the Pattersons are our connection, so I”m going to spend some time working on my Pattersons and hopefully our shared ancestor will reveal him/herself.
- Do some database cleanup work.
- Spend some time dealing with the papers on my desktop (my printer-top is getting out of control, so I may work on that).
- This one’s easy. I’m going to the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree next weekend.
- Write 8 blog posts. This should be easier this month, since I will certainly be posting about Jamboree. Stay tuned!
What do you want to accomplish this month?