- Continue working on the Patterson/Chapman lines from last month.
- edited to add: Use research log
- Do some database cleanup work.
- Work on adding back photos and documents to TNG. Part of this is putting copyright notices on the images. Shoot for 10 a week.
- Finish Lesson 7 on the NGS Home Study Course. I ordered the microfilm already, so this will partly depend on when it arrives.
- Watch one of the webinars that I got at Jamboree.
- Write 10 blog posts. My monthly goal has been 8 posts for quite a while, so I’m upping my expectation here.
- I’m also working on refreshing the website design and I should have that ready to unveil sometime this month.
This should be a nice, well-balanced and productive month, while still leaving plenty of time for lounging by the pool.
What are your genealogy goals for July?