I accomplished a lot in both June and July, which makes me excited to get started on August. I hope I’m not overbooking myself with this list (especially since I’ll be on vacation part of the time). We’ll see how it goes. This is what I want to do this month:
- Continue working on Patterson-Chapman line: a) wrap up all the census work for the children John Patterson-Nancy Chapman. b) download and extract information from some of the 43 Eastern Cherokee apps mentioned yesterday. c)write research reports on John, Nancy, and their children.
- My latest DNA contact appears to be from my Langston line, so work on that surname. I need to connect Martin Langston to his father, whom many online sources identify as Zorabable? Langston. If I can prove that connection, then a lot will fall into place.
- Use research log (if I don’t write it down, I won’t remember to do it.)
- Write 12 blog posts.
- Finish “fixing” the blog photos that don’t appear correctly after last month’s design update (if you see images that are too big for the content area, you know I haven’t made it to that post yet.)
- Continue copyrighting photos and documents and adding them to RootsMagic and TNG. Shoot for 5 a week.
- Finish NGS Home Study Course lesson 7 (still waiting on the microfilm). Also, do the assignments for lesson 8 and have them turned it by the end of the month.
- Watch one webinar from Jamboree swag.
- Work on new project (TBA soon).
I have to stop. There is lots more I want to do, but this list is already growing too large.
What are your genealogy goals for August?