- Write brief research summaries on the various members Patterson-Chapman line that I’ve been working on for a few months. I’m a little bored with this family, but I want to be able to pick back up quickly when I’m ready to work on them again.
- Continue working on the Langston research plan that I started last month – focusing now on the low-hanging fruit (i.e. info from county history book and census records).
- I ordered a microfilm of Rutherford County, NC marriage records last weekend. Look for surnames of interest when it arrives.
- Write 12 blog posts.
- Finish the post about John “Hense” Patterson that I started last month.
- Continue copyrighting photos and documents and adding them to RootsMagic and TNG. Shoot for 3 a week.
- Use research log (if I don’t write it down, I won’t remember to do it.)
- Add headstone photos from Bethel-Cherry Springs Cemetery. Shoot for 3 a week.
- NGS Home Study Course lessons 9 and 10 (both on land records).
- Watch one webinar from Jamboree swag.
What are your genealogy goals for September?