I’m getting a better feel for what can be accomplished in a “normal” month, with only weekends and a few weeknights to do genealogy.
The to-dos for March are:
- Write 8 blog posts
- Abstract (or update previously-done abstractions, if necessary) 8 census pages and update the citations.
- Index some names on FamilySearch
- Scan 5 photos & 5 death certificates.
- Look for (online) source records to verify facts referenced in pp. 14-16 of Butler Ahnentafel report.
- Complete Bs and start on Cs in The Notebook Project.
- Start the free online course “Family History Skills” at NGS & blog about progress.
That’s my plan. I’ll report back with the results at the end of March. What do you want to accomplish this month?