A new year and a new month have begun! Here is my to-do list for January, mapped to my annual goals.
- Process 5 headstone photos from the cemeteries I visited last Autumn (this includes entering data into RootsMagic, (possibly) writing Tombstone Tuesday posts, and adding the photos to TNG).
- Process 2 marriage bonds from the McDowell County, NC microfilm. I’m now working on the bonds that included my surnames, but I didn’t know who the people were. This requires some research to determine the identities of the players and whether or not they fit into my family lines.
- Census project: finish the 1930 transcription and analysis for James Benjamin Butler.
- Write 1 research plan (subject TBD).
- Write 8 blog posts.
- Send out at least one query letter for “non-blog” writing.
- Spend 15 minutes a week dealing with papers on my desktop.
- Do a little database cleanup work.
- Do a couple of items from DearMyrtle’s January organization checklist.
- NGS Home Study Course – finish Lesson 4 (Library Resources) and do Lesson 5 (Census Records).
- Watch one online video about genealogy (title TBD).
What do you want to accomplish this month?