- Saturday I was contacted by a DNA match from 23andMe. We think the Pattersons are our connection, so I”m going to spend some time working on my Pattersons and hopefully our shared ancestor will reveal him/herself. – I haven’t found the common ancestor yet, but I have found lots and lots and lots of information on my Patterson ancestors and collateral lines. Look for blog posts soon.
- Do some database cleanup work. – Check.
- Spend some time dealing with the papers on my desktop (my printer-top is getting out of control, so I may work on that). – no, it’s worse, now. Oh well.
- This one’s easy. I’m going to the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree next weekend. Oh yeah. I’ve only written three posts so far, but you can see them here.
- Write 8 blog posts. This should be easier this month, since I will certainly be posting about Jamboree. Stay tuned! – 16 posts written. Did I mention I was on fire?
- I also did a lot of digging around in DAR records, which was very productive. You can read a little about that here.
How about you? Did you have a good genealogy month?